Sunday, June 17, 2012

Paper Smooches SPARKS & PDCC #136



Good Morning! I am back today with a card to play along with two different challenges. The first is the current Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge - Designer Drafts



The second is the new Play Date Cafe Challenge, #136 - Azure, Raspberry and Blackberry.



Following the sketch and color scheme of the challenges above, I used my Paper Smooches Gently Seasoned Stamp set. It may be hard to tell in the picture, but I stamped part of the image on a diecut, Tag Sale #5 from PTI, and raised it up with foam squares.



That's it for now... hope you all enjoy your day with the Fathers in your lives! Thanks for stopping by! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Paper Smooches Gently Seasoned, PTI Love Lives Here (grass)
Ink: PTI Ocean Tides, Aqua Mist, Plum Pudding, Scarlet Jewel
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Distressed Dots PP
Dies: PTI Tag Sale #5
Other: PTI Scarlet Jewel Twill Ribbon, Pop Dots, Copic Markers

14 comments:

The Paper Parade said...

What a cool technique, Audrey! I love the way the tag emphasizes part of the tree, and the tree is so soft, like watercoloring. Love it :)

- elbeth - said...

I love your card! The 3D feel to it is really cool!

Joyce said...

This is really pretty. I like how your design goes up and down.

Jackie Rockwell said...

Very COOL technique Audrey! WOW I LOVE the stamped tree you created!!! So glad you played in this week's Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge!

Kathy V. said...

I really like this Audrey. The colors, the technique, the overall layout are wonderful. You pulled off the "layered stamping" (or whatever it's called, LOL) beautifully. I'm starting to see this technique around the blogosphere, but your example is one of the best I've come across. Bravo!

Donna B. said...

Great card - love the raised panel! Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Jinny Newlin said...

Ooooo! I just LOVE this to pieces! Your stamping and execution is pure perfection! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Sanketi said...

Simply Superb!!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE this card! I love the design and use of colors--amazing! YOU blew me away with this creation! **That's normal though:) You always amaze me!

THANKS for playing along with us over at the PSS/PDCC challenges! LOVE!!!

Ruby said...

Oh wow! I just LOOOOOOVE your card, it's GORGEOUS!!! I must try that stamping and layering up like that, it's fab! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with us over at The Play Date Cafe this week!

Lyndal said...

LOVE this card Audrey - stamping & dimension are FAB. Huge Congrats on your Play Date Cafe win too :) :) :)

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Congratulations on winning at PDCC. I can see why. The wau you gave dimension to your tree by double stamping the image and layering it is brilliant. I'll need to try that technique sometime. Blessings!

maria f. said...

Every so often there is a card that just makes you go - mmmmmhhhh. Absolutely lovely! Congrats on the much deserved win at PDCC.

- elbeth - said...

Wow, Audrey - we won one competition each! So much fun! Yay!!! Congrats! :)

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS