Monday, February 27, 2012

PTI Make It Monday #55 - Creating Large Frames



Whew! It has been awhile since I participated in the Papertrey Ink Make it Monday Challege. This week, Challenge #55 is all about making large frames from small frame stamps. It is something that I never thought to do, and it is SO easy. I decided to break out my new PTI order which included the new Beautiful Butterflies stamp set and dies and Raspberry Fizz Pattern Paper Pack. The frame image is from the Fillable Frames Additions #1. This frame fits the Fillable Frames #3 die. The sentiment is from the Happy Day stamp set.



Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Beautiful Butterflies, Happy Day, Fillable Frames Additions #1
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, PTI Raspberry Fizz
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, True Black, Raspberry Fizz Pattern Paper Pack
Dies: Beautiful Butterflies
Other: Raspberry Fizz Satin Ribbon, Popdots

19 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Great card and border! Love that new butterfly set. I can't wait for mine to arrive. Love the colors too!

Jen said...

oh, wow! that is so pretty! i love that new paper...and butterfly too! delicious!!

Camilla said...

wow - really nice!

Sherrie M. said...

Gorgeous Audrey!

Jessica Wekenman said...

Gorgeous card, Audrey! That frame is perfect for this card! I am loving that new pp and that Beautiful Raspberry Fizz Butterfly! Those colors really pop!

Kara said...

so very pretty audrey!

Susan said...

This is gorgeous!! I am drooling over that perfect bow. :)

Unknown said...

I love this card. The polka dots are perfect :) I'm excited about this concept as well - off to try it :)

The Paper Parade said...

Audrey this looks GREAT!!! I love the black and pink, and your butterfly looks great on that frame. The satin ribbon definitely gives it the perfect finishing touch :)

joy said...

Ohhh, pretty Mother's Day card! Adore the pink!!

bjmartin said...

Pink is so pretty! Nice work on the MIM!

Unknown said...

Great card for Mother's Day. I love the pink and black together.

Donna said...

OK- I just looked through your blog, and I'm amazed @ the creativity that exists here! Just beautiful, fun work, & I love it! Just wanted to say...

Marybeth said...

Beautiful mothers day card , the butterfly is gorgeous on this one! Nice way to enlarge this frame.

Leigh Penner said...

This is fabulous in every way, Audrey!

Jana said...

Oh my! this is sooo beautiful and beautifly done.

Lindsey said...

I love this card, especially how the image and frame are offset/diagonal. I always forget to do that! Beautiful work!

Suzanne Russell said...

Great colors and the big, bold butterfly says it all! Beautifully done. :) Thanks for the inspiration. I always enjoy seeing your blog.

Tracey McNeely said...

Excellent job Audrey, love your butterfly.

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS