Saturday, February 11, 2012

A Pocketful of Love Notes

With Valentine's Day fast approaching, I need to get cracking on my love-y dove-y projects. This is the card I plan to give my dear, sweet, wonderful husband. I used WPlus9's Pocketful and Pocketful: Valentine as well as their Love Notes die. The Pinking Shears die is from Papertrey Ink.



I just realized that this card will fit the bill for today's PTI 5th Anniversary contest, so I think I will enter it! (Thanks Kara! :) )




Thanks for stopping by! Happy Saturday! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Wplus9 Pocketful, Pocketful: Valentine
Paper: PTI Fine Linen, Kraft, White, Pure Poppy, MME Stella & Rose "Gertie" PP
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, PTI Tea Dye Duo, Pure Poppy
Dies: Wplus9 Pocketful, WPlus9 Love Notes, PTI Pinking Shears die
Other: PTI Pure Poppy Bakers Twine, Popdots

6 comments:

Kara said...

so gorgeous...you should submit this to todays pti contest!! new web site is up but the forum is down:(:)

Elena said...

very cute!

Debbie Gaydos said...

Oh Audrey, I LOVE this so much! I've been eying up that set from WPlus9. I just love how you used it here, SO cute!!

Sofia ;) said...

Love your card!!! It's soooo cute!!

Jennifer K said...

How fun! Love the "love notes" in the pocket.

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a fun card Audrey!

BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS